Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What's This?

Hi. My name is Rich Johnson, and I am an independent real estate broker in Sacramento, California. Sacramento Land Trader is a web-based forum for expressing my thoughts and opinions on matters related to the real estate market in the Sacramento Region. Topics will include national and local economic news, local market trends, and reviews of local properties on the market right now.

Properties that are reviewed on Sacramento Land Trader may or may not be listed on the local multiple listing service by me. However, all properties that are reviewed and posted that are currenty listed on a multiple listing service will be identified as such and will include a link to the public Metrolist site or, upon request, to the listing broker's website.

If you are a homeowner, and would like to see a review of your home at Sacramento Land Trader or if you just need some straight advice from a professional, email me at richjohnson08@gmail.com.

No comments: